Most Citrix products can be installed unattended using command-line switches. This way you can automate the deployment of the product and decreases the administrative tasks (and prevents human errors).
I’ve collected online resources per product group and wrote them down in this article. Is something missing or do you have an addition (maybe your own blog article)? Let me know and I’ll add it to this article.
- Clients (Receiver and plug-ins)
- CloudGateway / WebInterface
- Profile Management
- Provisioning Server
- XenApp / Presentation Server
- Controllers – Citrix eDocs
- Virtual Desktop Agent (VDA) – Citrix eDocs
- Configure Active Directory – Citrix eDocs